Summary of Live Session
We opened the Can You R.E.L.A.T.E. session with a live Q&A which lasted about 25 minutes. Audience participation was excellent and many important relationship considerations were shared through your responses.
- Having non-negotiable values and standards (particularly your faith)
- Challenging the social norms of men (to break a culture of ignorance)
- Acknowledging relationship practices which do not work and seeking what does
- Inviting your spouse to participate in your life and activities
- Changing your perspective after getting married (to a we conversation)
- Being careful about who you look to for relationship advice
- Protecting yourself from manipulators when it comes to your love language
Homework ASSIGNMENT: Take the FREE 5 Love Languages Assessment by clicking here.
The Love Languages assessment is key to experiencing and serving Tailor-fitted & Loving Social Interactions.
It's also a path to unlocking valuable insight about why certain relationships suck the life out of you, as well as how to create within yourself, the ability to draw the right person/people into your life.
The first question was presented to those who are SINGLE...
What if I told you that everything you know about relationships is wrong and that's why you keep picking the wrong people to date, the wrong criteria to measure (who you date) and the wrong people to entertain your relationship woes?
The second question was presented to those who are MARRIED...
What if I told you that the reason you cannot get along with your spouse and create the intimacy that they want to explore with you is because you don't know how to R.E.L.A.T.E.? You're stuck in a place I call ME MODE and this attitude is wrecking the quality of your marriage (in ways you cannot begin to understand).
A few attendees responded with a challenge...
Why should I listen to you?
What qualifies you to give me relationship advice.
This posture is important because it allows you to consciously decide how to do relationship.
After the live Q&A, we covered Can You R.E.L.A.T.E.
- Redefine RELATIONSHIP as a Quality Exchange
- Equation (Correct Mixture of Love, Ability and Support)
- Love (Matthew 22:37-40 Love + Purpose)
- Ability (G.O.S.P.E.L. + Experience + Passion)
- Tailor-fitted & Loving Social Interactions
- Emotional and Psychological Security
To keep this message brief, the details for Can You R.E.L.A.T.E. are provided on another page. Click here to access and print for your personal reference.