Use A Daily Schedule Template To Get Your Most Important Things Done First
Time Management Skills Series: Skill 01
You have a gazillion FREE templates that you can download and start using right away.
So why download our template?
It’s not about the template.
It’s about how you use it.
The real value here is not even about the download, but maximizing each day and getting your most important things done with less effort.
The key to maximizing each day is packaging your tasks in bite-sized chunks of 15-minute blocks.
This concept is called time-blocking.
Effective time-blocking provides you the following benefits:
- You’ll be able to increase your productivity due to shorter task duration.
- You’ll be able to stop wearing yourself out physically and mentally.
- You’ll be able to keep distractions and interruptions to a minimum.
- You’ll be able to make better decisions about the order you complete tasks.
- You’ll be able to choose what to stop doing or delegate to someone else.
- You’ll be able to reduce the overwhelm and stress which results from task overload.
- You’ll be able to stop running your day from memory and allowing important things to fall thru the cracks.
- You’ll be able to stop making lists of things to do and then feeling bad for not getting it all done.
- You’ll be able to stack 2 or more 15-minute blocks when you’re in the zone and making great progress.
- You’ll be able to stick to your commitments and deepen your trustworthiness.
- You’ll be able to spend time with the people important to you, even when you’re working on an intense project.
Download the template now.