Choose Time Management Tools Which Do or Simplify The Routine Work
Time Management Skills Series: Skill 09
Below are the time management and productivity tools I use to make things happen. Most of these tools are FREE or have a free version for you to test drive.
Click the link to get more info.
- Remember The Milk – Keep on top of all your projects, tasks and sub-tasks.
- Dropbox – Store and share files (in the cloud), plus auto-sync to office and mobile devices.
- Evernote – Capture and prioritize ideas, projects, and to-do lists.
- Lastpass – Manage all passwords and auto-fill.
- Google Keep – Quickly capture what’s on your mind and get a reminder later at the right place or time.
- To Do Reminder (Android / iPhone) – Quickly create a reminder on your mobile device for a one-time or recurring event.
Graphics / Design
- Nimbus Screenshot (Chrome) – Screen Capture FULL Web page or any part.
- Awesome Screenshot (Chrome) – Screen Capture FULL Web page or any part.
- Printer Friendly and PDF (Chrome) – Convert any web page into a downloadable PDF.
- ColorZilla (Chrome) – Pick exact color using eye dropper.
- Canva – Drag-and-drop graphic design for many platforms.
- CorelDraw – Graphic design and layout, flowcharts and photo editing.
Audio / Video / Podcast
- Screencastify (Chrome) – Free screen recorder extension for Chrome.
- Presentation Marker Pro – Mark up, highlight, zoom on presentations.
- Screen-cast-o-matic – Screen Recorder and Video Editing
- Tascam DR-05 – Portable Digital Recorder with built-in and Lapel Mic
- Advanced Renamer – Batch file renaming utility for Windows.
- MP3Tag – Powerful and easy-to-use tag editor for MP3 Audio files.