The BIG MYTH: You have the ability to get the greatest benefit from the lesson no matter how it is packaged and delivered.
Effective teaching happens when you (as the facilitator) handles each student according to the learning style which activates his/her genius.
7 Learning Styles have been researched and documented in the checklist below.
As you review this checklist, consider which learning style or combination of learning styles activates your genius (as a facilitator and student).
This can help you develop a greater appreciation for extending the courtesy to your students and in-turn, accelerate the progress (toward real, lasting and meaningful results).
- Do your students enjoy looking at and observing people, places and things?
- Are they fascinated with color, style and presentation?
- Do your students like to touch, feel and hold people or things?
- Are they fascinated by texture, smoothness and dimension?
- Do your students enjoy listening to sounds of various sorts?
- Are they fascinated by music, sounds of nature or certain environments (such as a busy New York street)?
- Do your students enjoy listening to words?
- Are they fascinated by tone, volume, pitch, pronunciation, emphasis or cadence?
- Do your students appreciate flow, systems, organization and structure?
- Are they fascinated by diagrams, infographics, outlines, blueprints or formulas?
- Do your students congregate with others and draw energy to get things done by interacting with people?
- Are they fascinated with brainstorming, mastermind sessions and group activities?
- Do your students blossom after they’ve had time to study and apply the insight (away from the crowd)?
- Are they fascinated by self-reflection, controlled environments or time to sit and think?
Your role as teacher or facilitator is a bridge to either greater clarity or intensified confusion.
Greater clarity is the result of intentional engagement with your students, framed by the learning style which activates their genius.
Help them be remarkable and equip them to put a dent in the universe.
Share this with your friends and colleagues.
Download The “Refine My Learning Style” Action Plan.
This Action Plan includes a step-by-step process for facilitating to each learning style, as well as refining your own.
NOT A MEMBER YET?
This download and other FREE Downloads are available in the members only area. After you’ve created your FREE Member account, you’ll see a FREE Downloads Section to gain access to these resources.
Option 1: Sign-up for FREE Account Now by clicking here.
Option 2: Or click the image below if you only want to download the Action Plan (Email Address required for immediate download).
Special Note: By signing up for a FREE Member Account or providing your email address (for the download), you are simply indicating interest in 7 Day Secret Academy. It does not mean you are giving us permission to send you messages (that you have not requested). Your preference for receiving email (to include product announcements and offers), can be updated later when doing so becomes beneficial to you.
Click the image below to BEGIN