16 Reasons why Building Your Business Website with our action plans will greatly reduce your anxiety, eliminate high website development fees and put you IN CONTROL (meaning you won’t have to wait for the web guy or girl to make the updates).
How is this possible (when you’re not a web development expert)?
As a T.E.A.C.H.E.R. you understand how to study, learn and grow. This is required for you to be effective with students or the people you mentor.
Building Your Business Website is no different…
- You’ll learn to build your website (with our action plans)
- You’ll learn to maintain your website (with content and courses in the Academy Member Area)
- You’ll learn to increase the value of your website (through community support, personal coaching and mastermind events)
If you can use Microsoft WORD or Google Docs, you already have the core skills to build your business website.
Everything else is a step-by-step procedure (that we provide you as an Academy Member).
You can say goodbye to unnecessary dependencies on people who are either too busy (to help you now) or flat out unreliable (both of which cost you peace of mind and potential sales).
Join the Academy today to get answers and simplify completing the Business Website PROJECTS listed below:
16 website development projects you can complete with ease (even if you’ve never built a website before):
- Domain name (.com, .org, .info, .tv — Which One?)
- Web host (Siteground, Bluehost, Host Gator, Go Daddy — Which One?)
- Branding (logo, header, featured images for posts)
- Web copy and content (writing something ideal prospects want to read, in a way that keeps them engaged and ready to buy the solution you’re selling)
- Payment processing (PayPal, Stripe, 2Checkout, Authorize.net — Which One?)
- Plugins (some free and some paid)
- Theme selection and design (StudioPress, Elegant Themes, ThemeIsle, Themify — Which One?)
- Fonts (Google Fonts or NO Google Fonts?)
- Colors (This can get interesting)
- Making it mobile-friendly (Responsive)
- Editing and Re-editing (many times before it flows well for converting visitors in subscribers)
- SEO – Search Engine Optimization (just the basics)
- Google Analytics (to understand what is most valuable to your visitors and customers)
- Learning and Getting Comfortable with WordPress (the software used to build your website)
- Backing up your work (to prevent yourself from going crazy if you were to lose the whole site after installing a plugin)
- Publishing Frequency (Daily, Weekly, Several times each day — Which One?)
As a BONUS, you’ll also discover how to:
Before we created the Build An A.W.E.S.O.M.E. Income Generation (IG) Website Action Plan, creating a website was difficult, tedious and costly for beginners (like yourself).
A.W.E.S.O.M.E. stands for Automated Website E-Course: Steps to Orchestrating your Membership Enterprise
Our action plans not only SIMPLFY the process for completing the 16 website-related projects listed above, but also UNCOVER and REVEAL hidden paths to shrewd entrepreneurship, effective leadership and savvy wealth creation.
The real goal of business is OWNERSHIP so that you can experience FREEDOM.
- Own your thoughts.
- Own your time.
- Own your power.
- Own your responsibilities.
- Own the opportunity to make a difference.
Ownership of this sort requires you to first, establish a platform from which you’ll deliver your ideas and solutions for the problem God tailor-designed you to solve.
Everything at 7 Day Secret Academy is crafted to give you independence, a sense of control and the skills to take the next appropriate action, confidently and competently. Click the button below to join, learn from and begin contributing to the 7DS community.