The list below provides indicators that you need CLARITY of Purpose to make the most of your life and resources:
- Your why is not defined, so you’re not sure what is driving you.
- You are physically and mentally exhausted because you do too many things.
- You set really easy goals or really difficult, impossible to achieve goals.
- You express impatience because you don’t know how to define realistic expectations.
- You haven’t decided exactly what you want.
- You haven’t written down, in detail, exactly what you want.
- You haven’t evaluated what you’ll be required to do, in order to make things happen.
- You haven’t turned your to-do list into a sequence of right NEXT actions.
- You are unable to take immediate action on the most important thing you can do next, because you don’t know what is most important.
- You start working without defining specifically what must be different when you’ve finished the work.
- You can’t articulate to others, a process that you regularly use for making quality decisions.
- You are chronically disorganized, always having too much to do, and never enough time or energy to get it done.
Solution: The Assignment Builder Template which you can access now in NEO Lesson 1007