The Fastest, Easiest and Most Effective way to create online courses. (And NO, your course does not need to have 20+ hours of content to be a big hit with your customers).
Each online course you create needs to do 5 things well:
- Solve one problem (not 2, 3 or 4… just 1)
- Provide a clear roadmap to your solution (generally using the course outline)
- Make it easy for your student to take the first step (by simplifying 6 things)
- Interact with your student to give him\her autonomy and control (which frees you to do #5)
- Compel your student to ask you… “What problem are we working on next?“
Miss the fourth and fifth steps and it’s like throwing away income and opportunity.
These two are huge TRUST BUILDERS!!!
Expanded trust creates loyalty.
Loyalty eliminates competition.
By eliminating your competition, you can focus on building community.
Community means recurring income.
If you can write a simple outline, you already have the core skills to create an online course and plant the seed for a thriving community.
Everything else (listed above) is a step-by-step procedure (that we provide you as an Academy Member).
AND Don’t be tricked by the so-called experts who advise you to:
- Step 1: Find a niche
- Step 2: Develop an email list of people interested in that niche
- Step 3: Develop the content of the course
- Step 4: Launch this course to the email list
- Step 5: Get $$$$$$$$$
It’s a big, fat lie.
Students don’t buy online courses (because they like courses).
However, they (just like you) will exchange money for:
- #1 Speed and Convenience
- #2 Done for You Services
- #3 An Awesome Experience + Status
- #4 Cutting Edge Solutions
- #5 Access To You or Other Admired Experts
Create an online course and incorporate these 5 into your website design.
We show you how using the online course builder (WP Courseware).
Now you can avoid busting your butt to create online courses that no one uses or refers to their friends.
Join the Academy today to not only create your own online course, but also build your academy, coaching and publishing empire (which includes building a business website, creating an online store to sell digital downloads and becoming a life and business coach).
Filed Under: create an online course, create online course, create online courses, create your own online course, creating an online course, how to create an online course, how to create online courses, online course builder, sell courses online