Personal Growth can happen quickly when you establish the right plan.
The right plan has 3 key factors:
- The KNOWLEDGE you gain
- The PEOPLE you meet
- The CHANGES you make
You then apply these 3 factors to your DAILY Agenda.
Leadership expert John C. Maxwell teaches that the secret to success can be found in your daily agenda.
The first step in determining your daily routine is figuring out what really matters to you.
You can’t prioritize if you don’t know your priorities.
Dr. Maxwell has 12 values which frame his priorities and has written about these 12 in his book Today Matters.
- Attitude: I will display the right outlook daily.
- Priorities: I will act on the things most important to me daily.
- Health: I will follow healthy guidelines daily.
- Family: I will communicate with and care for my loved ones daily.
- Thinking: I will practice good thoughts daily.
- Commitment: I will make and keep proper promises daily.
- Finances: I will properly manage dollars daily.
- Faith: I will deepen and live out my faith daily.
- Relationships: I will initiate and invest in solid relationships daily.
- Generosity: I will model kindness daily.
- Values: I will embrace good standards daily.
- Growth: I will seek improvements daily.
Personal Growth Questions To Build A Case For Creating A Daily Agenda
- How would you describe your life?
- Are you achieving what you desire?
- Are you accomplishing the things that are important to you?
- Do you consider yourself a success? How do your prospects look for the future?
Here is why answering these 4 questions are important:
I believe that the secret of your success is determined by your daily agenda.
If you make a few key decisions and then manage them well in your daily agenda, you will succeed.
You will never experience personal growth that changes your life, until you change something you do daily.
You see, success, doesn’t just suddenly occur one day in someone’s life.
For that matter, neither does failure.
Each is a process.
Every day of your life is merely preparation for the next.
Who you become is the result of the personal growth you pursue each day.
Pastor Andy Stanley writes in his book Visioneering, “Everybody ends up somewhere in life. A few people end up somewhere on purpose.”
Create a daily agenda based on your values and goals.
End up where you want to go.
Be intentional and purposeful with the knowledge you gain, people you meet and changes you make.
Surround yourself with GIANTS to make Personal Growth happen.