Key Points from Lady Gaga and Oprah Winfrey
- It was in creating Gaga, that I was able to create a superhero for myself (LG).
- It’s not about how many times you get rejected or you fall down you’ve been beaten up. It’s how many times you stand up and are brave and you keep on going (LG).
- People are seeking higher ground for themselves. People are looking to make the best life possible for themselves (OW).
- I’m a survivor. And I’m living and I’m thriving and I’m strong and I’m gonna take all my life experiences and I’m gonna share them with the world and make it a better place (LG)
- All stress comes from wanting something to be what it isn’t. And it doesn’t change until you first accept it for what it is. And then make a decision about what do I do next (OW).
- I don’t want to just take your money and sing for you. I want to help change your life (LG).
- Wise is when you are both rational and emotional at the same time, and those two things meet and you become wise. And that was the lesson that I learned. I had to learn how to pull myself back from either place, and then sit in the center (LG).
- I’m an authentic person. And here I am. And I’m—I’m perfectly imperfect LG).
- You can’t give what you don’t have (OW).
- You cannot problem solve if you’re lying to yourself (LG).
- It takes time to actually think about what your true answers are (OW).
- Some days are better than others. Some days I have lots of self-love. Some days I have less. Some days I have lots of self-confidence. Some days I have less. But I had to radically just accept that. That every day can be different. And that’s okay. It doesn’t mean we’re not moving forward (LG).
- I think everybody has this assumption that if you’re famous, you’re always surrounded by people who are doing things for you and you’re being supported and nourished (OW).
- All the time I actively work on myself. I have to. If I don’t, I will sit and I will be in pain all day (LG).
- Your approach to courage is to take little bites of bravery and teach other people how to (OW).
- I think I have a few superpowers. I just haven’t used ’em all yet. I’m getting ready. I’ve got a wand in my purse (LG).
OPRAH: Hello. (Applause.) All right. We ready? (Applause.) We’re ready.
So when I decided to hit the road with WW for a full day of wellness, I knew one of the things I wanted to do was invite some of the country’s most influential trailblazers and game changing thinkers in the world to join me. So these are the rare few who have actually channeled their fame and harnessed their own experiences to become a force for all that it means to be well and to do well in this world. So I’m honored that my very first guest came to Fort Lauderdale to share herself with all of us today. Please welcome the incomparable Lady Gaga. (Applause.) (Lady Gaga entrance.) Lady Gaga. Have a seat. Oh, I was looking at that Elle shoot. Hey.
LADY GAGA: How are you?
LADY GAGA: Thank you so much for having me.
OPRAH: Welcome, welcome, welcome. (Applause.) Let the people absorb it all. (Applause.) Thanks for coming. I was saying to reporters yesterday, I was really nervous about asking you. First of all, because I—it’s one of those things—
LADY GAGA: (Laughter.)
OPRAH: I was. So nervous about asking you.
LADY GAGA: And then you asked me and I was, like, move my vacation. I’d do anything for Oprah.
OPRAH: Aw. (Applause.) And that’s why. Because, you know, people are usually on vacation. And just sort of getting back into the new year. But the fact that you said yes so immediately. When we were actually having a conversation that ended up in Elle magazine, and you were so forthcoming and so honest, I was, like, we need to be sharing this with some people on a stage. So thank you.
LADY GAGA: Thank you so much.
OPRAH: So we’ve been talking about vision. And everyone gave up their Saturday to come out and start the process of getting clarity for their own vision. They knew you were coming, too, so I think you were a part of it.
LADY GAGA: Oh. I think—I think this stadium would have been full without me, Oprah. I’m pretty sure you can fill a—fill a room.
OPRAH: I think it’s the whole package. That people are seeking higher ground for themselves. People are looking to make the best life possible for themselves.
LADY GAGA: And you know what?
LADY GAGA: I want that for every person in this room, and I want it for the world.
View Full Transcript of Interview By Clicking Here
Applying This Insight To Your Life
- Create a superhero for yourself.
- Stand up and be brave and keep on going.
- Take all your life experiences and share them with the world to make it better.
- Help change their life with your genius, passion and personal power.
- Actively work on your SELF and put people around you who protect, support and sharpen you.
Remarkable Logic (specifically the time you’ll spend in God’s Masterclass with real people who love you and your vision) is key to applying this insight for maximum benefit and transformation.
Categories and Tags