As you consider establishing yourself as a life and business coach, the one essential and extremely limited resource you must protect is your TIME. If you lose control over your time (to include acquiring new clients) and your ability to say NO to the wrong opportunities, everybody loses (you, your client, your family and theirs). Your life coach business will succeed or fail based on the way you interpret and act upon the information below!
Students don’t buy coaching. Instead, they invest in an expert (like you) who “gets them” on a fundamental level. Someone who isn’t afraid of their truth, their pain and their prejudices.
They choose you because you know how to identify the hidden dangers they’ll face, the invisible opportunities they should consider and the innate personal strengths required to achieve their next important goal.
They trust you. They (just like you) know that the money they invest with you is less valuable than:
- The Speed and Convenience of your solutions.
- The Done for You Services which reduce their anxiety and give them back their time.
- The Awesome Experience you orchestrate to make them excited they chose you to lead the way.
- The Cutting Edge Solutions which give them a distinct advantage in their area of specialization.
- The Access To You or Other Admired Experts who give them immediate growth, instant transformation and actionable insight to apply right away.
As their Life Coach, you enable them to achieve their next goal with tools you’ve provided and taught them to effectively use.
You help them remove the 6 Barriers To Taking Bold and Confident Action… using a Behavior Methodology known as B=mat (from Professor BJ Fogg):
- Time (You help them prioritize and create time for achieving the next goal).
- Money (You help them increase financial literacy and persuade them to practice the habit of saving).
- Physical Effort (You eliminate wasted effort and streamline the steps required to achieve their next goal).
- Mental Analysis (You teach them how to think on paper and see with clarity and positive expectation).
- Social Support (You create community to ensure they’re not making this sometimes difficult journey alone).
- Habit Formation (You provide procedure so that through repetition of key actions, quality habits are formed).
Everyone is depending on you to get this right.
Everyone is pulling for you to build your business website.
Everyone is waiting eagerly to take your online course (because they know it will help them get what they want).
Everyone is searching for the digital download of your audio, video or guide that shows them how to get things done bigger, smarter and faster.
You either haven’t done the work or haven’t figured out how to make your solutions known.
So everybody continues to lose because you haven’t acted on the premise that WHO is more essential than HOW.
What does this mean?
Just as you are the WHO for your students, 7 Day Secret Academy is the WHO for your coaching business.
How to start a coaching business (correctly) begins with you becoming a student.
Every great mentor or coach intentionally chooses a mentor or coach to help them identify the hidden dangers they’ll face, the invisible opportunities they should consider and the innate personal strengths required to achieve their next important goal.
As a member of the 7DS community, you’ll discover and learn what systems to put in place so that your #1 asset — TIME — is protected and strategically employed to help you and your students have more life and live that life to fullest.
Join the Academy today to not only start your coaching business, but also build your membership enterprise (which includes building a business website, creating online courses and establishing an online store to sell digital downloads)… that together extend your value, reach and impact with students 24/7/365.
Final Note… the term “EVERYBODY” means every student inadequately dealing with the problem your solutions address. They’re waiting on you to take action, make yourself known and invite them to chose you as their coach.
Filed Under: How To Start A Coaching Business, Life and Business Coach, Life Coach Business