Once you discover your IKIGAI, pursuing it and nurturing it every day will bring meaning to your life.
I wanted to pinpoint exactly what matters to me.
I was to ready to cut the non-essentials and move into that space where I feel fully alive and valuable.
My Little IKIGAI Book and Journal provided the questions to help me discover the part of me fit for the task.
Since completing the journal, I’ve discovered remarkable personal power and insight locked inside my mind.
Had I not agreed to answer the questions thoughtfully and carefully, using a process that I learned earlier call “thinking on paper”, the treasure inside me would still be buried.
Thinking On Paper by answering the questions helped me pay attention to:
- how I eat
- how I move
- how I think
- how I work
- how I foster collaboration and community
- how I respond to conflict
- how I build self-confidence
- how I am perfectly designed to solve a particular problem and deliver specific value during my time on the planet.
IKIGAI is formed by the “right combination of 4 essential ideas” which collectively provide the structure to bring satisfaction and fulfillment to your life.
- What You Love
- What The World Needs
- Where You Can “Profitably” Make A Difference
- Where You Already Excel and Have Extraordinary Knowledge, Talents and Skills
Here’s a short list of what other have experienced with the IKIGAI Book and Journal:
- The questions in the Ikigai Book and Journal provided a practical unfolding of insight which help you discover your most valuable contribution and personal power.
- This truly beautiful book offers more than 120 pages of insightful questions, exercises, and inspiration to lead you to an enhanced sense of purpose, meaning and joy.
- The quotes sprinkled throughout are excellent triggers which got the creative juices flowing.
- Each quote served as a reminder that something wonderful is waiting to be discovered through the question and answer process.
- The Ikigai Book and Journal drew out of me, the insight to focus on your passions, gifts and values… then make the seemingly impossible goals practical and actionable.
- It really made me think about what is essential and it helped me see value that is usually tucked deep inside my mind.
- The exercise feels like a journey into self-love and self-discovery.
- I keep it with me and review at least once a week to trigger new ideas.
The theme for the 7DS BLOG is Surround Yourself With GIANTS.
GIANTS are individuals with an expertise that allows them to deliver consistent and near perfect performance in an area that helps you be remarkable.
Surround Yourself With GIANTS is rooted in the biblical principle from Proverbs 15:22:
- Without counsel, plans go awry, But in the multitude of counselors they are established. (NKJV)
- Refuse good advice and watch your plans fail; take good counsel and watch them succeed. (The Message)
If you’re a Instagram user and want to connect with a GIANT who understands the power of the Ikigai Book and Journal, I highly recommend that you reach out to Erinne Brown @livewellwitherinne.
Erinne’s theme and manifesto is LIVE WELL.
The instruction and suggestions that Erinne shares from her Instagram Page gives you a reason (as well as steps) to set the boundary of choosing yourself first (so that you can live well).
In fact, one of her defining characteristics is Master of Boundaries.
7 Posts From Erinne Guaranteed To Inspire You To Free Yourself and Pursue The Best Life Has To Offer include:
- Begin Anywhere (View Post)
- Make Shift Happen (View Post)
- With Clear Vision Comes Clear Priorities (View Post)
- It’s Okay To Say No (View Post)
- Choose Joy and Keep Choosing It Every Day (View Post)
- The Best Time For New Beginnings Is Now (View Post)
- What You Can Imagine You Can Achieve (View Post)
Experience her counsel (by clicking the View Post link next to the Post Title) and watch your plans succeed.