Protect Your Time
This is about your Value and the Power of Choice.
7 Day Secret Academy is not about TIME, but about YOU and the resources which allow you to be remarkable.
The resource of TIME is the starting point for reINVENTING You – that is highlighting your finest qualities, deepest values and greatest strengths so that you can focus on refining and sharing what makes you great.
Without enough TIME and the corresponding Energy, this work is next to impossible to endure. Not because it’s difficult.
In fact, we’ve discovered a shortcut to super profitable self-knowledge. The real threat to you getting significant things done is the element of distraction.
Through facilitated instruction and tailored support, we help you skillfully navigate the element of distraction, while emphasizing actions that keep you relevant, resilient and reliable (as a leader and team player).
We know this journey requires unusual commitment. Therefore, we stand in the gap as a bridge to prevent you from quitting the mission that God gave YOU.
The time management skills and strategies below offer practical Action Plans to gain victory over the things eating away your TIME and sucking your Energy.
Most of these resources require no financial investment, only the willingness to be stretched into a better, more effective YOU!
Let’s get started.
9 Core Time Management Skills
- Skill 1: Use a daily schedule template to prevent other people’s agendas from stealing your entire day. >>> Learn More
- Skill 2: Adopt a decision making process that protects you and your vision from mundane, slave-producing tasks. >>> Learn More
- Skill 3: Study effective meeting strategies so that you can decline meetings that will waste your time. >> Learn More
- Skill 4: Select a meeting agenda and ground rules that keep you on task and in control over the flow of the meeting. >>> Learn More
- Skill 5: Use self-reflection to keep what’s important to you from being pushed aside. >>> Learn More
- Skill 6: Know the steps to achieve goals before saying YES and then regretting your decision. >>> Learn More
- Skill 7: Practice team communication and save yourself a boatload of time, effort and exposure to distracting conversations. >>> Learn More
- Skill 8: Use the Pomodoro Technique to AVOID burnout, arguments with your spouse and missed commitments with your children. >>> Learn More
- Skill 9: Choose reliable and proven time management tools which do or simplify the routine work. >>> Learn More