Friendship is a distinct and valuable connection.
What Does Friendship Mean To You?
Invest in it.
Most importantly, once you establish it, do not treat friendship as a transaction shares @simonsinek in his video post What Friendship Really Means.
Here’s how teenagers respond when asked what does friendship mean to you?
- Friendship is when you can vent to somebody and tell them anything without worrying that they’re gonna spread it around.
- Friendship is whenever you can trust somebody wholeheartedly and you know they’re not gonna hurt you, and you know you’re not gonna do anything to purposely hurt them.
- To me, friendship is when you can count on someone and you can tell them anything.
- Friendship to me is when someone can be there for you — through anything.
- Friendship is like a ride or die. I know when someone is my friend for a long time if you really know me.
- Friendship is when they been there since day one and you know they luh’ you.